What we do
CTI, Inc. specializes in collecting student loan and tuition receivables for colleges and universities. For more than 35 years, CTI has successfully managed student loan and tuition accounts while preserving the relationship between the school and student. We are committed to excellence and aim to deliver the maximum return on each account placed.
Why choose CTI?
- Experience With Higher Education: Unlike other collection agencies, CTI, Inc. only collects student loan and tuition receivables for colleges and universities. This sole focus has allowed CTI to become an expert at collecting student debt.
- We Know Student Loans: Consolidation, deferment, rehabilitation, and forbearance can be confusing terms for students. Using our years of experience dealing with student loans, we will educate your students on the available repayment options and in turn, lower your school's default rate.
- 100 % Commission Based: CTI, Inc. will only charge if there is successful collection. Simply put if there are no funds collected there will be no charge.
- " Aged" Accounts: CTI, Inc. has a very successful track record of collecting on "aged"accounts that would normally be written off as uncollectible by other industry professionals.
- Client Protection: CTI, Inc. in accordance with the requirements of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts along with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Federal Debt Collection Act is licensed and bonded. We fully protect our clients reputation and we conduct ourselves in the highest professional manner.
Our proven track record
"The staff at CTI has done an excellent job collecting our past due student loan accounts and we have been extremely satisfied with your performance since becoming a client in August 1993."
" In all my years of trying other agencies, I have never found one that could equal your success rate."
"Not only are we pleased with the collection results, but we are also quite pleased that our former students are treated respectfully by the representatives at CTI."